Salute to Pearl Harbor
Departs from Waikiki and Ko Olina
Enoa Tours offers the quickest way to see Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona. Tour departs from Waikiki and Ko Olina.
You will stand at ground zero of the surprise attack that drew America into World War II. Gaze up at a crystal-blue sky once filled with enemy planes. History was made in this place on December 7, 1941. It began as a quiet Sunday morning. Now that date, as President Roosevelt said, will forever “live in infamy.”
Our Salute to Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in sights, sounds and personal stories. Your guide will provide helpful and fascinating historical and cultural background. You’ll never forget your visit to the Pearl Harbor Visitors’ Center and the USS Arizona Memorial. E Noa Tours will provide the entry tickets and convenient transportation.
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
Important Tour Tips
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No iPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
Child rates are 3-11 years of age. Infants are free, but will sit on an adults lap.
Departures from Waikiki and Ko Olina.
Waikiki – Daily with two departures:
7:30am – 12:45pm
9:45am – 2:30pm
Ko Olina – Wednesdays and Sundays ONLY
Tour Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Pick up locations and times will be listed on your confirmation email.