Star of Honolulu – Three Star Sunset Dinner
Cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. This astonishing vessel is equipped with elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and more to suit your every need!
As you board the smooth-sailing ship enjoy a pier-side welcome hula show.
Feel free to stroll along the observation decks and perhaps share a special toast at one of the lanai bars. Don’t miss this extraordinary experience upon one of Oahu’s most impressive vessels!
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM. Check in at 4:45PM
- Transportation is available for $15.00 from Select Waikiki Hotels
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
- Jazz Music during dinner
Menu & Beverages
- Imported & Domestic Cheeses (Brie, Blue Cheese, Port Salut, Cheddar, Swiss, Pepper Jack), Crackers, Fresh Seasonal Tropical Fruit Display
- Hawaiian Greens, Purple Endive, Waipoli Baby Romaine, Grape Tomatoes, Housemade Lilikoi Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1lb+ Whole Nova Scotia Maine Lobster, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter & Citrus Ponzu
- Tenderloin of Beef with Sweet Madeira Wine Sauce, Housemade Idaho Russet & Big Island Okinawan Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Hawaiian Mango Mousse Cake Freshly Baked by Elvin’s Bakery with White Chocolate Garnish
- Freshly Baked Furikake Lavosh & Sweet Butter Breadsticks with Butter
- “Champagne” Toast and Two Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
*Menu subject to change
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Cruise operates on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.