Star of Honolulu – Star Sunset
Cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. This astonishing vessel is equipped with elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and more to suit your every need!
As you board the smooth-sailing ship enjoy a pier-side welcome hula show.
Feel free to stroll along the observation decks and perhaps share a special toast at one of the lanai bars. Don’t miss this extraordinary experience upon one of Oahu’s most impressive vessels!
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM. Check in at 4:45PM
- Transportation is available for $15.00 from Select Waikiki Hotels
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
Menu & Beverages
- Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
- Entrée of Canadian Snow Crab Legs, Tenderloin of Beef & BBQ Chicken, Port Wine Sauce, Fresh Lemon, Clarified Butter, Citrus Ponzu, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
- Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato
- Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
*Menu subject to change
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Cruise available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Child Rates are 3-11 years of age. If you have an infant, please advise in the notes section.