Star of Honolulu – Pacific Star Sunset Buffet
Cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. This astonishing vessel is equipped with elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and more to suit your every need!
As you board the smooth-sailing ship enjoy a pier-side welcome hula show.
Feel free to stroll along the observation decks and perhaps share a special toast at one of the lanai bars. Don’t miss this extraordinary experience upon one of Oahu’s most impressive vessels!
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM. Check in at 4:45PM
- Transportation is available for $15.00 from Select Waikiki Hotels
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
Menu & Beverages
- Alaea Salt Crusted USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Maui Onion Jus Lie
- White Fish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Baked Misoyaki BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Yakisoba
- Steamed White Rice*
- Hawaiian Potato Macaroni Salad
- Sumida Farms Watercress, Tofu & Beansprout Salad*
- Vine-Ripened Tomato* & Japanese Cucumber* Platter
- Big Island Mixed Greens* with Sweet Bread Croutons & Citrus Vinaigrette*
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Coconut Cake
- Green Tea Tiramisu
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter*
- Freshly Baked Poi Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee & Tea
Vegan Selections are marked with *.
Grilled Vegan Garden Patty available with 24 hours notice.
*Menu subject to change
Cruise is available nightly except Fridays.
Child Rates are 3-11 years of age. If you have an infant, please advise in the notes section