Star of Honolulu – Five Star Sunset Dinner
Cruise aboard the Star of Honolulu, a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. This astonishing vessel is equipped with elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and more to suit your every need!
As you board the smooth-sailing ship enjoy a pier-side welcome hula show.
Feel free to stroll along the observation decks and perhaps share a special toast at one of the lanai bars. Don’t miss this extraordinary experience upon one of Oahu’s most impressive vessels!
- Cruise Time 5:30 – 7:30PM. Check in at 4:45PM
- Transportation is available for $15.00 from Select Waikiki Hotels
- Live entertainment including pier-side welcome hula, Hawaiian music and our fun Polynesian show
- Waikiki and sunset views
- Exclusive Super Nova Room on the fourth deck
- Private Table
- Hawaiian Bellini Cocktail and Three Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Cart Service
- 7-Course Signature Dinner with Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster & USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Pier-side welcome hula by beautiful dancers
- Strolling musician to take song requests
- Feature “Polynesian Journey” show
- Soft piano music during dinner
- Feature Jazz entertainment by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
Menu & Beverages
Our Executive Chef and culinary team design a 7-Course Signature Dinner, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate. The menu changes quarterly to reflect the freshest and finest ingredients of the season.
- Assorted Seasonal Canapés at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- Admiral’s Salad
- Air-Flown Live Maine Lobster
- Sorbet Intermezzo
- USDA Prime Tenderloin of Beef
- Chef’s Special Dessert
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Hawaiian Bellini Cocktail and Three Super Premium Beverages
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Custom Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and Mighty Leaf Organic Teas
Alternative entrees of fish, chicken or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Cruise operates on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.