Early Morning, Mid Day, Afternoon
$95.00 – $155.00
Trip begins as Nai’a I departs from Waianae Boat Harbor and travels along the scenic west coast in search of wild dolphins. Take some of the most incredible photographs of your vacation as the spinners come to visit you and perform their superb aerial stunts. Few people have the opportunity to see these spectacular displays. We follow guidelines that are dictated by Federal Law protecting these animals.
Dolphin Excursion will make sure you observe these animals under an eco friendly leadership giving you a safe open ocean safari you will remember. They will snorkel at sites with Hawaiian Sea Turtles and tropical fish. We often encounter other species of dolphins such as Bottlenose and Spotted dolphins too. During the winter months, we may even get to see a Humpback Whale or two or several. Excursions are led by seasoned island naturalists with years of experience on the Waianae Coast.
View wild dolphins and snorkel with sea turtles and fish. Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this tour with a return trip voucher. While we do not guarantee seeing dolphins underwater, this excursion has the best chance to do so!
Age Definition: Adults are ages 13+ and Child are ages 4-12. Children under 4 years of age are not allowed.
- Only 15 guests per tour! Plenty of room to relax.
- View multiple species of wild dolphins year round and humpback whales in the winter.
- Take incredible photographs of marine life.
- Snorkel with tropical fish, and sea turtles at some of the best reefs Oahu’s west side has to offer.
- Please feel free to pack your own food and beverages. BYOB
- Snorkel Gear is provided, but are welcome to bring your own. You may also purchase your own set to take home with you. Mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins, and a life vest. Wet suits are available to rent for $10.00 at check-in
- During the winter months, snorkeling is weather and surf-dependent. More time is added to viewing whales if snorkeling is not possible.
- Early Morning is 7:00am – 10:00am
- Mid Day is 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Afternoon is 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- Check in 30 minutes prior
- Free parking at Waianae Small Boat Harbor
No transport available at this time.
7:00am - 10:00am Water Time
10:30am - 1:30pm Water Time
2:30pm – 5:30pm Water Time
* Check in is 30 minutes prior
** Late December through early March - 30 minutes prior