Dolphin Excursions – Afternoon Snorkel Safari
Tuesday through Fridays only
1:30pm Check-in Waianae Boat Harbor
2:00pm – 5:00pm Water Time
* seats are very limited and no guarantee to see dolphins
Late December through early March – 30 minutes prior
During the winter months, snorkeling is weather and surf-dependent. More time is added to viewing whales if snorkeling is not possible.
Age Definition: Adults are ages 13+ and Child are ages 4-12. Children under 4 years of age are not allowed.
- Only 12 guests per tour! Plenty of room to relax.
- View multiple species of wild dolphins year round and humpback whales in the winter.
- Take incredible photographs of marine life.
- Snorkel with tropical fish, and sea turtles at some of the best reefs Oahu’s west side has to offer.
- Please feel free to pack your own food and beverages. BYOB
- Snorkel gear: Gear is provided, but bringing your own gear is recommended at this time. You may also purchase your own set to take home with you. Mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins, and a life vest. Wet suits are available to rent for $10.00 at check-in.
- Covid Updates: Everyone is required to wear a mask at check in. On the boat they are optional.