Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
Departs from Waikiki, Ko Olina, and Kapolei
Discover Oahu’s most popular tour that includes an incredible Pearl Harbor experience, along with a fantastic Honolulu City tour. This incredible five-hour tour provides you the complete story of Dec 7, 1941, the day that launched the United States into World War II; that includes the total Pearl Harbor Visitor Center experience, its museums, movie documentaries, on the Japanese attack, and the official National Park Service tour to the USS Arizona Memorial. Fly Shuttle Tours offers this tour with pick ups in Kapolei/Ko Olina on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Waikiki departures are daily.
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- View of the Battleship Missouri
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour by Fly Tour Driver
Important Tour Tips
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, the Visitors’ Center and park monuments.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. No iPad cases and clutch wallets allowed. Wallet must be the size of a regular size cell phone. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- Government issued ID is required.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts not recommended.
Child rates are 4-12 years of age. Infants are free, but will sit on an adults lap. Please advise in the notes section.
Departures from Waikiki and Ko Olina/Kapolei.
Waikiki – Daily
6:00am – 11:00am
8:30am – 1:30pm
Ko Olina/Kapolei – Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
9:30am – 3:00pm
Return times are an estimate. Please do not reserve another activity to close to estimated drop offs.
Pick up locations and times will be listed on your confirmation email.