Spirit of Aloha Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Sav-On Tours offers discount tickets for the Spirit of Aloha Sunset Cocktail Cruise. Spirit of Aloha is 65 feet and is the largest and newest sailing catamaran in Hawaii.
Set sail from the beach in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki for a 90 minute scenic cruise to the famous landmark of Mount Leahi aka Diamond Head. You may get lucky to even see the green flash!
Friday Night Fireworks Cruise is the best bang for your buck as you will watch the beautiful Hawaiian Sunset, enjoy the evening lights of famous Waikiki and then witness the Hilton Hawaiian Village’s firework display.
- Departure is from the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm (Fall & Winter) Saturday through Thursday
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm (Spring & Summer) Saturday through Thursday
- Friday Night Fireworks: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Check in 20 minutes prior
- Two free bar drinks
- Unlimited non-alcohol beverages
- Sunset Sail Menu: Marinated chicken w/soy sake glaze (2 pieces w/lettuce), 2 slider rolls (taro & whole wheat slider rolls), pineapple relish, 1 best foods mayo packet. Gluten free: (advance notice needed) Steamed rice & chicken (no sauce). Vegan/Vegetarian: (advance notice needed) Tofu & veggie w/garlic sauce, steamed white rice, green salad w/lemon miso dressing. *menu subject to change w/out notice.
- Friday Night Fireworks Menu: Mahi Katsu with soy ginger aioli, Teriyaki Chicken, Shoyu hot dog, steamed rice (contains no nuts) Veg/Gluten free: (advance notice needed) Fire torched miso glazed tofu with vegetable *menu subject to change w/out notice.
- No transport offered
- Validated garage parking is avail for four hours
Check in is at the Port Waikiki Cruises Beachfront Kiosk near the Hilton Hawaiian Village Pier.
Child Rates apply to ages 4 – 12
Infants are free, but you must notify us in the notes section.
This is barefoot sail, so you will need to check your shoes prior to boarding. Bring a light sweater or jacket.
Instructions: Click on the tour name below to see options and pricing for those tours/events. You will only be able to add one type of ticket to your cart at a time. For example, if you are a family of four you will select the adult ticket type and put a quantity of two. When you get to the cart screen click Continue Shopping and go do the same for the child ticket type.