Waikiki Sunset/Fireworks Cruise
Kewalo Basin, Oahu
Honu Lani Catamaran offers the best deal on a sunset dinner and firework cruise in Hawaii.
There’s nothing like a Hawaiian sunset, and nothing beats seeing a sunset sail at sea. Enjoy a scenic cocktail cruise, one of the best things to do in Waikiki. Sail south toward Diamond Head, pausing on the way back to catch the moment the sun slips below the horizon – you may even see the green flash. A better value is the Friday night fireworks cruise where you have the beautiful Hawaiian sunset, moonlight with the grand finale of the fireworks show.
Honu Lani is a 65′ sailing catamaran that can hold 80 passengers.
Honu Lani is docked at Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor which is centrally located near the resorts in Waikiki.
- Departure is from the Kewalo Basin Boat Harbor – Slip F28
- 5:00pm – 6:30pm (Fall & Winter) Saturday through Thursday
- 5:30pm – 7:00pm (Spring & Summer) Saturday through Thursday
- Friday Fireworks (year round) 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Check in 20 minutes prior
- Two free bar drinks. Extra drinks are $1.00 for beer and $2.00 for wine/mixers
- Unlimited non-alcohol beverages
- Sunset Menu: Marinated chicken w/soy sake glaze (2 pieces w/lettuce), 2 slider rolls (taro & whole wheat slider rolls), pineapple relish, 1 best foods mayo packet. Gluten free: (advance notice needed) Steamed rice & chicken (no sauce). Vegan/Vegetarian: (advance notice needed) Tofu & veggie w/garlic sauce, steamed white rice, green salad w/lemon miso dressing.
- Fireworks Menu: Mahi katsu with soy ginger aioli, Teriyaki Chicken, Shoyu hot dog, and Steamed rice. Veg/gluten option (advanced notice needed) fire torched miso glazed tofu with vegetables
- Waikiki Transports is offered for $15.00
This is barefoot sail, so you will need to check your shoes prior to boarding. Bring a light sweater or jacket.
Child Rates apply to ages 4 – 12
Infants are free, but you MUST notify us in the notes section.
Instructions: Click on the tour name below to see options and pricing for those tours/events. You will only be able to add one type of ticket to your cart at a time. For example, if you are a family of four you will select the adult ticket type and put a quantity of two. When you get to the cart screen click Continue Shopping and go do the same for the child ticket type.
To purchase transport also click Continue Shopping. All transports need to be purchased for each individual needing transportation.