Beauty and the Feast - Circle Island Tour
Fly Shuttle Tours
Departs from Waikiki and Ko Olina
This incredible circle island tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides.
- Light, local breakfast with a bottle of water: Leonard’s Malasadas served at Halona Blowhole (15 minutes)*
- Drive through of Sandy Beach, one of Hawaii’s most popular bodysurfing beaches
- Nuuanu Pali Lookout (20 minutes)* Breathtaking ocean and mountains views
- Byodo In Temple (30 minutes)* majestic replica of a 900 year old Japanese temple
- Tropical Mac Nut Farm (30 minutes)* sample local coffees and treats. Great for gifts
- Lunch Included at Fumi’s Shrimp Truck (45 minutes)*
- Butter Garlic Shrimp
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp
- Stir-fry Noodles w/ Vegetables
- Grilled Chicken
*You chose your plate. All plates come with rice, pineapple and corn
- Waimea Valley (1 hour)* beautiful waterfall and lush foliage
- Historic Haleiwa Town (drive through)
- Matsumoto Shave Ice (30 minutes)* optional purchase
- Dole Plantation (45 minutes)* a 30-minute stop, home of the original “Dole Whip.”
Child Rates are 4-12 years of age. Children under 4 are free, but must sit on an adults lap. Please advise in the notes section.
Departures from Waikiki and Ko Olina.
Waikiki – Daily
Ko Olina – Sunday and Wednesday ONLY
Tour Time: 6:30am – 4:30pm
Pick up locations and times will be listed on your confirmation email. 8 locations in Waikiki and 5 in Ko Olina.
Dress casual. You may want to bring a swimsuit and towel as swimming at Waimea Falls may be allowed. This is up to the Waimea Valley depending on water conditions.
Some stops only accept cash.