Hawaii’s Shark Cage Tour – North Shore Shark Adventures
Shark cage diving sells out everyday, so you NEED to book in ADVANCE. We are NOT on Real Time.
BOOKINGS MADE AFTER HOURS WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED FOR THE NEXT DAY!!
CLOSED on Christmas Day
Details of the Oahu shark cage:
– Operates 7 days a week
– 7am, 8am, 9am, 100am and 11am
– Check in a half hour prior
– Tour time lasts about two hours – from check in to check out
– Driving time from Waikiki is about 90 minutes
– Hawaii Shark cage diving time is 20 minutes
– Money back guarantee – if no sharks are sighted on the trip you can get your money back
– Early morning shark cage swims have the calmest water
North Shore Shark Adventures has video and souvenirs that are available for purchase after your shark cage dive
Child rates available for children 3-12. No child under the age of 12 may participate in the shark cage diving without an adult on board (cage or boat).
Optional Waikiki Transportation is $55.00. Transport leaves Waikiki between 6:00am – 6:20am for the 8am, 9am, 10am, or 11am dives. Effective 3/1/2022 transport will be $75.00
Discount Tickets available for Oahu’s #1 Shark Cage Tour (no coupon needed) – North Shore Shark Cage Adventures.