Hawaii's Shark Cage Tour - North Shore Shark Adventures
This is a boat rider ONLY, you will not go into the cage!!
Shark cage diving sells out everyday, so you NEED to book in ADVANCE. We are NOT on Real Time.
BOOKINGS MADE AFTER HOURS WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED FOR THE NEXT DAY!!
Details of the Oahu shark cage:
- Operates 7 days a week
- 7:00am, 7:30am, 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am and 10:00am
- Check in a half hour prior
- Tour time lasts about two hours - from check in to check out
- Driving time from Waikiki is about 90 minutes
- Hawaii Shark cage diving time is 20 minutes
- Money back guarantee - if no sharks are sighted on the trip you can get your money back
- Early morning shark cage swims have the calmest water
North Shore Shark Adventures has video and souvenirs that are available for purchase after your shark cage dive
Child rates available for children 3-12. No child under the age of 12 may participate in the shark cage diving without an adult on board (cage or boat). Minimum age of 5 to go into the cage.
Optional transportation from Waikiki is available for $75.00 per person. Waikiki Transportation picks up between 6:00am - 6:20am for the 8:00am through 10:00am dives. Return to Waikiki at 2pm.
Discount Tickets available for Oahu's #1 Shark Cage Tour (no coupon needed) - North Shore Shark Cage Adventures.