Magnum Helicopters 50 minutes DOORS OFF
To ensure a safe and enjoyable Magnum Helicopters must enforce the following rules:
- Only one camera or phone per person on the tour, and they must have a secure strap. Straps are available for purchase.
- No hats allowed.
- No purses, bags allowed.
- No loose items in your pockets.
- Arrive at our office 45 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- 48 hours in advance to reschedule (based on availability)
- Bring a light jacket. The flight can be chilly and windy.
- Wear sunglasses to keep the wind out of your eyes.
- Wear closed toed shoes. Loose “Slippers” (sandals) will be removed and stored during your flight to make sure they don’t fly out the door.
- Hair should be secured in a bun or tightly braided, no loose ponytails or braids.
- Temperatures are 10-15 degrees cooler and we recommend a wind jacket.
- The minimum age for passengers seated next to the open door is 12 yrs old.
- Children between the age of 3 and 11 must be seated in the middle front seat between the pilot and a responsible adult.
- No lap children.
- Passengers over 250 lbs may be subject to a capacity fee.
- Passengers over 300 lbs may need to purchase a comfort seat.
- When you book you will be asked to choose “Open Seating” or “First Class”. Open Seating means that your seats will be assigned by our staff. This is done to properly balance the helicopter.
- If you choose to upgrade to “First Class” you will be seated up front with the pilot.*
*Note: First Class seats are only sold in pairs, and there is a combined weight limit of 340 lbs for the two first class seats.
First Class seats are the 2 seats in the front with the pilot. Selecting these seats guarantees the front seats if the 2 passengers’ body weights combined do not exceed the 345 pounds weight limit. The first class seats are sold only as a pair together, whether it is for one or two people. The open class is any seat in the helicopter. Open class seating is assigned by body weights. For solo passengers, they try their best to accommodate a seat next to the open door. For couples, they will seat you two together in the same row. For a party of three, they either seat 2 passengers in the front and the third passenger in the rear seat, or vice versa depending on the weights. For a party of 4 passengers, they will seat accordingly by each body weight, typically the two body weights that are the lightest combined at or under 345 pounds will be seated in the front. For any seating, you may add a request upon booking. They do not guarantee seating nor assign seating until the day of the tour.
Please provide passenger names and body weights in the notes section. We cannot reserve your activity with out it.