- Kukui Nut Lei greeting
- Photo taken with Polynesian Model
- Premium Seating in Dining Area
- Table service of Cold Entree Appetizer upon arrival at table seating
- Hawaiian-American Dinner Meal with “Dismissal-First” service to the Dinner Lines (more servings available until the Main Show).
- 3 Drink Tickets per Adult 21+
- Unlimited Soft Drinks & hot coffee
- Beverage Drink table service (from seating until 10 minutes before the start of the Main Show)
- Dedicated Bar Window for Plumeria Guests (from seating to the Fire knife segment in the Main Show)
- Each Adult will receive their photo taken upon arrival AND a souvenir photo booklet
- Complimentary on-site parking – limited stalls available
March 2022 Days of operation are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Effective 4/1/2022 Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Vegetarian/Special Diet: Please put any dietary restrictions in the notes section and always check with the luau staff upon check-in. For vegetarian stir fry, please indicated in the notes section
Wheelchair Guests: Please advise in the notes section. If a guest in a wheelchair is requiring transport, 48 hours advance notice is required. Please advise if guest is able to walk up 3-4 steps in to bus or will need a chair lift.
Age Breakdown: Adult 21+, Junior Rate for 13-20, Child Rate for 4-12. Children 3 and under are admitted free.
Rescheduling/Refund: Please advise Germaine’s Luau 24 hours in advance to reschedule. This is based on space available. If Germaine’s Luau cancels, a refund will be issued. Sav-On Tours has no authority on the amount of refund.
Transportation: Every vendor/activity is different. In the booking process, please indicate what hotel you will be staying at and we will schedule the closest pick-up location to your hotel.
Rain: If the vendor cancels you will have the option to reschedule or a refund.
Confirmations: For all bookings made during business hours you will receive your confirmation same day. If booked after business hours, you will receive your email the following day. Please check your spam folder.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel 48 hours or more before the actual event. Group bookings (20 or more) must provide 7 days advance notice. You will receive a refund minus 6% in processing fees. There is no refund if you do not show up (no-show) for your activity. With most activities, you may reschedule an activity with no service charge (based on availability) if you give the vendor 48 hour’s notice. If we are unable to confirm your reservation you will receive a 100% refund. All Requests for refund MUST be done via email.