Mid-March through early December
6:30am Check-in Waianae Boat Harbor
7:00am – 10:00am Water Time
10:00am Check-in Waianae Boat Harbor
10:30am – 1:30pm Water Time
Late December through early March – 30 minutes prior
Age Definition: Adults are ages 13+ and Child are ages 4-12. Children under 4 years of age are not allowed.
During the winter months, snorkeling is weather and surf-dependent. More time is added to viewing whales if snorkeling is not possible.
- Only 15 guests per tour! Plenty of room to relax.
- View multiple species of wild dolphins year round and humpback whales in the winter.
- Take incredible photographs of marine life.
- Snorkel with tropical fish, and sea turtles at some of the best reefs Oahu’s west side has to offer.
- Please feel free to pack your own food and beverages. BYOB
- Snorkel gear: Gear is provided, but bringing your own gear is recommended at this time. You may also purchase your own set to take home with you. Mask (prescription masks available), snorkel, fins, and a life vest. Wet suits are available to rent for $10.00 at check-in.
- Covid Updates: Everyone is required to wear a mask at check in. On the boat they are optional. Temperature is taken and recorded, including all staff and boat crew. If you follow the procedures of the 72 hour pre-travel testing protocol, please provide your negative test results with the collection date falling with in the 72 hour period of your arrival date into Honolulu and a photo ID. If you have your vaccination card, then bring it with you along with a photo ID.
There are no reviews yet.